Exchange & returns
Need help with your return, we're available Monday-Friday 9AM-5PM AEST via firstname.lastname@example.org
We want you to be happy with your purchase! If you’re not satisfied, simply return the product in its original state with all protective materials in place and the belle & bloom tags attached. We reserve the right to refuse any return if the product shows signs of wear, has been used or altered from its original condition in any way.
We will not accept any returns under the following circumstances:
- The item has been purchased as a FINAL SALE or SAMPLE SALE (see below for further details);
- The product(s) have been used, worn, damaged or washed;
- The Belle & Bloom tag are not attached to the product(s) and/or You have not returned any packaging which is considered an integral part of a product (such as a dust bag);
- Your return slip has not been included with the parcel;
- Your Return Merchandise Authorisation ‘RMA’ number within your return packaging (which will be provided to you via email upon return approval) has not been included. The product will be returned to sender.
LINGERIE & SWIMWEAR
For hygiene reasons neither lingerie or swimwear can be returned.
Please note that our Returns Policy are in addition to other rights and remedies you may have as a consumer under the Australian Consumer Law (ACL).
All items offered as FINAL SALE (discounted at 70% or more off the original retail price) are sold as-is and are not eligible for return or exchange. No returns or exchanges can be accepted for incorrect size on FINAL SALE items. There are no returns or exchanges accepted unless the item is deemed faulty under Australian Consumer Law (ACL).
Sample Sale items may be cut slightly differently and/or appear different to full-priced merchandise. The sample is a unique, brand-new item that cannot be purchased with any other promotions. All samples are final sale, sold as-is, and are not returnable or exchangeable.
Gift cards cannot be exchanged or refunded. Please note, gift cards will expire 3 years after purchase.
THE ICONIC/MYER/ OTHER MARKETPLACE ORDERS
belle & bloom items purchased on THE ICONIC, Myer or other websites must be returned to the vendors directly. They cannot be returned through the belle & bloom return process provided on our website.
Please see returns information for those retailers below:
THE ICONIC - How do I lodge a return?
Myer Online - Returns & Exchanges
The Bay - refer to Marketplace Returns Policy Shipping and Returns
Shop Premium Outlets - Return Policy
Wolf & Badger - Returns
Verishop - How to Process a Return
Once it - Returns
We want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase; if for any reason you change your mind, we’re happy to offer exchange or return on all items excluding final sale and sample sale items.
To be eligible for exchange or return, a request must be submitted within 30 days from the delivery of your order.
Items must be in their original condition with all tags intact, in original packaging, unwashed and unworn.
belle & bloom will only cover the cost of postage and returns if your order is faulty. We do not cover the cost of postage on exchange and returns due to change of mind.
If you have received a faulty, missing or incorrect item(s), please reach out to our support team from 9AM-5PM Monday-Friday AEST at email@example.com
For all US orders purchased through Belle & Bloom website please send returns with your #RMA number to:
Belle and Bloom: Care of ShipMonk
6010 Cajon Blvd
San Bernardino CA 92407
*returns can not be processed without a RMA number.
If you purchased your belle & bloom item on another website or marketplace please refer to the vendors returns policy directly. You can find these links in the Return Policy section above.
BEGIN YOUR RETURN:
- Before commencing your return, please read our 'Return Policy' in full.
- Click on Exchange & Return Portal and enter your order number and email address/zip/phone number.
Choose your return type:
- Exchange same style for a different size
- Exchange same style for a different colour
- Return your item*
- If you are exchanging the same style for a different colour, please type in the product name and select another colour in the next step; *if you want to exchange to a different product, please choose "return your item" and then choose the "store credit" option.
- We offer an extra 10% store credit on top of the product cost. e.g.: If you return an item purchased for $100, you will receive a $110 store credit.
Follow the prompts which will involve selecting the item(s) reason for return and/or which you like in exchange.
Once completed, you will receive a confirmation email with a Return Merchandise Authorisation number (RMA). Without an RMA we are unable to process your request. Please ensure your return request is completed before returning the merchandise.
- Your return request will automatically be sent to the belle & bloom team and you will receive an email.
- Follow the instructions on the email to return the item(s).
- Footwear: Returns of footwear will not be accepted if the product has scuff marks or the original shoe box is damaged. Please try on all footwear on a soft carpeted surface before wear.
- Final sale items and Sample sale items i.e. Any item discounted 50% or more (off the original retail cost) are ineligible for returns of any kind.
Receiving an Exchange, Return or Store Credit
Receiving an Exchange, Return or Store Credit
We will finalise your return request within (3) days of receiving your parcel. You will receive one of the following notifications via email depending on your chosen return method:
Store credit: A store credit code including an added 10% on top of the original purchase price.
Exchange: A new confirmation invoice including your new order number.
Original Payment Method: An invoice reflecting your refund; Excludes shipping fee where applicable.
Please note that refunds can take up to 5 working days to show up on your account due to varying processing times between payment providers.