These terms and conditions ("Terms") govern your use of this website, and any linked pages ("Website")(Part 2). By using the Website and/or the purchasing a product from us, you agree to be bound by these Terms.
These Terms are governed by the laws in force in New South Wales, Australia and you agree to be bound by the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of New South Wales, Australia. In the event that any portion of these Terms is deemed by a court to be invalid, the remaining provisions hereof shall remain in full force and effect.
These Terms supersede all previous written or verbal statements or representations and constitute the sole and complete agreement between you and us in respect of your use of the Website and Service.
We may vary these Terms at any time. We shall give notice of any variations to these Terms by posting the revised Terms on the Website. Your continued use oft he Website after such notice shall constitute acceptance of the variation. Further,we shall give notice of any variations to you by email to the email address supplied by you to us. Your use of the Service after receipt of such notice shall constitute acceptance of the variation.
PART 1 – PURCHASING A PRODUCT
The address details used for the shipment of your order are the exact details supplied by you at the time of ordering. Incorrect details may result in delivery delays so it is important to check these details when ordering.
Free Registered Deliveries generally take between 1 to 28 working days depending what part of the world you are located. For example if you are located in Australia it may take 1 or 2 days, whereas if in Iceland maybe up to 28 days. It is important to note that the Customs Agency in the country of destination (where applicable) may delay the delivery of an order for up to 4 weeks for inspection or as a random security measure. This applies to a small percentage of orders shipped and unfortunately is uncontrollable by our staff.
If no one is home for delivery of your purchase, local postal guidelines will apply.
Price and Import Tax
All prices are charged in Australian dollars. Any home currency prices listed are indicative, based on current exchange rates. The total transaction amount may vary slightly once your order is charged to your credit card, if this is the chosen payment method. The reason for this is that when your order is charged to your card, the exchange rate used by your credit card company may vary to that indicated at the time of placing the order.
The prices listed on our website do not include relevant overseas duties and other custom charges that the package may incur when entering the country of destination. The majority of shipments are delivered free of customs taxes and duties however the destination country's customs agency may select your shipment for assessment and could charge duties and taxes on your shipment.This charge varies from country to country and is not covered by us.
Exchanges, Returns, Refunds
Unsatisfied with a Product You Purchased?
If you receive a product from us and have purchased it from this website www.BelleandBloom.com and you are not completely satisfied with the size, colour, style etc we are more than happy to exchange the items purchased provided they are returned to us in original and new condition and within 21 days of you receiving the shipment.
You are responsible for the postage costs of returning the item to us. We will cover the cost of shipping a replacement item to you on the first exchange however any subsequent exchanges will incur additional postage charges. You will be charged for the additional items sent if you fail to return the original items back to us by the specified time period, however we will notify you prior to charging you for the outstanding item.
Unfortunately we cannot accept responsibility for any problems occurring in transit with products returned to us. The total amount for the items returned and accepted will be refunded to the card holder's credit card on which the original payment was made. The amount refunded will be made in Australian Dollars as per your original purchase.
We endeavour to create the highest quality products. It's important to note the natural characteristics of leather. Leather may show natural characteristics of vein lines, neck wrinkles, firebrand, and scars. In regards to scars, the life of a herd is eventful, which can reflect on the skin of the animal; scratches caused by the barbed wire, wounds and abrasions. The traces of these experiences left on the leather are not, therefore, defects but they are in fact the proof that we are in front of a completely natural product. Leather is a substance which keeps its properties unchanged for many many years, but it must be looked after with care: it must not be overloaded with weight or stress, it must be kept far from intense heat sources, sheltered from direct sunlight, and protected from water.
If any product you purchased within 6 months from this website www.belleandbloom.com, ( please contact your retailer if purchased from a re-seller ) contains a fault that is not a natural characteristic of leather or is not a result of natural wear and tear, please contact us immediately with your copy of your receipt/invoice details with the explanation of the fault. On return of the item we will send it to quality control for evaluation and if product is deemed to be a manufacturing fault happily repair the bag. If the bag is deemed totally unrepairable we will exchange with either the same bag or similar bag if unavailable.
Products marked as "Final Sale" cannot be returned or exchanged.
Belle & Bloom Returns
Please be aware that we will not be held responsible for any items that are returned to us which were not purchased from NET‑A‑PORTER. This includes personal items as well as items which may have been purchased from other third party companies. Whilst we will make reasonable efforts to try and locate the owner of any such items, it is your responsibility to contact Customer Care as soon as possible in order to arrange their return to you. In such circumstances, we will charge you an additional cost for returning these items. Please note that we will only ever be able to return the items to you directly, and not to any third party or company. Certain items (such as passports, driving licences and bank cards) will always be sent to the relevant authority, bank or government agency directly and you should report any loss of these items to the appropriate office immediately.
If you have any questions about ordering from us, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
PART 2 – USE OF WEBSITE
1. Intellectual Property Rights
The material contained on the Website is copyright . Except to the extent permitted by relevant copyright legislation, you must not use, copy, modify,transmit, store, publish or distribute the material on the Website, or create any other material using material on the Website, without obtaining our prior written consent.
TheWebsite, products, technology and processes contained in the Website may be the subject of other intellectual property rights owned by us or by third parties.No license is granted in respect of those intellectual property rights other than as set out in these Terms. Your use of the Website must not in any way infringe the intellectual property rights of any person.
2. External Sites
The Website may contain links to, or frame, Websites of third parties ("External Sites"). We may not maintain or update the links.
Links to, or framing of, External Sites should not be construed as any endorsement,approval, recommendation or preference by us of the owners or operators of the External Sites, or for any information, products or services referred to on the External Sites unless expressly indicated on the Website.
We make no warranties and accepts no liability in relation to material contained on External Sites.
If a third party links to the Website, it does not indicate an endorsement,authorization, sponsorship, affiliation, joint venture or partnership by or with us. In many cases we may not be aware that a third party has linked to the Website.
Cookies are small pieces of data stored on the web browser on your computer. Any web server (including this one) may:
- Store one or more cookies in your browser;
- Request your browser to transmit this data back to the web server; or
- Request your browser to transmit a cookie that has been stored on your browser by another site within the same internet domain.
- The Website may store cookies on your web browser in order to improve service for you on your subsequent visits to the Website.
By using cookies, Websites can track information about visitors' use of the site and provide customised content. Most web browsers can be configured to notify the user when a cookie is received, allowing you to either accept or reject it. You may also inspect the cookies stored by your web browser and remove any that you do not want.
4. Confidential Information
We do not want to receive confidential or proprietary information from you through our Website. If you transmit to or post on the Website any material, information or idea, it shall be treated as non-confidential and non-proprietary and may be disseminated or used by us for any purpose.
5. Disclaimers and Limitation of Liability
Except where to do so would cause any part of these Terms to be illegal, void or unenforceable, we:
- Exclude all conditions and warranties implied in these Terms;
- To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, are not liable to you or anyone else for any loss or damage, however caused (including negligence), which may be directly or indirectly suffered, in connection with your use of the Website;
- Exclude liability for any special, indirect or consequential loss or damage including without limitation loss of revenue and loss of or damage to data, suffered or incurred by you in connection with the Website; and
- Make no warranty as to the completeness or accuracy of any material or as to its merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
- Without limiting the general disclaimer, we, our parents, subsidiaries, affiliates,officers and employees:
- Are not liable to you or anyone else if errors occur in the information on the Website or if that information is not up-to-date;
- Are not be liable for disruptions to the Website; and
- Are not liable to you or anyone else if interference with or damage to your computer systems occurs in connection with your use of the Website or an External Site. You must take your own precautions to ensure that whatever you select for use from the Website is free of viruses or anything else that may interfere with or damage the operation of your computer systems.
You indemnify us, our parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, officers and employees from and against any and all actions, claims, suits, demands, damages,liabilities, costs and expenses whatsoever, including legal fees on a solicitor/client basis, which we or they may sustain or incur as a direct or indirect result of or arising out of, or in any way connected to, your use of the Website.
PART 3 – USE OF WEBSITE/ONLINE STORE
1. Acceptance of Terms
Using the website is conditional upon acceptance and compliance with these Terms. By purchasing a product from us, you agree to be bound by these Terms.
2. Intellectual Property Rights
All contents of the website are copyright . You agree not to modify, rent, lease,loan, sell, distribute or create derivative works based on, the website, in whole or in part, without obtaining our prior written consent.
3. Use of Service, Costs, Refunds
Our products are provided to you at the price posted on the Website.
You agree to the billing of your credit/debit card (as nominated by you on the Order Form) when submitting your order.
Any payments you make for goods or services are deemed firm and cannot be cancelled by you or refunded to you, except in our absolute discretion. For the avoidance of doubt, nothing in this clause shall be read as applying in a way which affects your statutory rights or results in a breach of any applicable law, and to the extent necessary shall be read down so as not to result in a breach of an applicable law.
Prices and availability of products and services are subject to change without notice. Errors will be corrected where discovered, and We reserve the right to revoke any stated offer and to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions including after an order has been submitted and whether or not the order has been confirmed and your credit card charged.
4. Conditions of Purchasing a Product
As a condition of purchasing a product from out site, you represent and warrant that:
- You are at least 18 years of age;
- All information supplied by you in your order details are complete, true and accurate;
- You shall keep your account username and password details secure and shall not allow other people to access your account.
- In the event that you suspect a security breach you shall immediately notify us.
We reserve the right to send you email messages from time to time. Such messages may include system updates, bulletins, administrative announcements, special requests, etc., and may be sent via email or regular mail.
6. Limitation of Liability
To the extent permitted by law, we, our parents, subsidiaries, affiliates,officers and employees shall not be liable for any direct, indirect,incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other in tangible losses (even if we has been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from the use of any products you purchase from the website;
You indemnify us, our parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, officers and employees from and against any and all actions, claims, suits, demands, damages, liabilities, costs and expenses whatsoever, including legal fees on a solicitor/client basis, which we or they may sustain or incur as a direct or indirect result of or arising out of, or in any way connected to, your use of this website or our products.
11. Contents and Giveaways
Offical rules for Social Media Giveaways
From time to time, belle & bloom may offer sweepstakes and/or contests on its official third-party social media pages, such as Instagram and Facebook (collectively, the “Social Media Sites”). Each such giveaway or sweepstakes is referred to as a “Social Media Giveaway” or “Giveaway.” The Social Media Post setting forth the method of entry for each Social Media Giveaway is posted is referred to as a “Giveaway Social Media Post.” Please read these Official Rules before entering a Lulus’ Social Media Giveaway. You agree that, by submitting an entry to a Social Media Giveaway, you will be bound by these Official Rules and the rules on the Giveaway Social Media Post and you acknowledge that you satisfy all Social Media Giveaway eligibility requirements.
Eligibility: Applicant must be of 18 years of age in the Giveaway Social Media Post. The following individuals are not eligible to enter or win Belle & Bloom's Social Media Giveaways: Current or former (within the immediately preceding 12 months) employees, officers, directors, and contractors of Bella & Bloom and anyone involved in the administration of the Giveaway, and any member of the immediate family (i.e., a parent, sibling, child or grandchild) or household of any of the foregoing individuals. as otherwise specified in the Giveaway Social Media Post.
Giveaway Timeframe: Each Social Media Giveaway begins and ends on the dates and times as specified on the Giveaway Social Media Post (the “Giveaway Entry Period”). Entries will only be accepted during the Giveaway Entry Timeframe.
How to Enter: Follow the instructions on the Giveaway Social Media Post to enter a Giveaway (the “Entry”). If the Entry is in the form of an original photograph or comment, you warrant and represent that:
- Your Entry is original and does not infringe the intellectual property rights of any third party,
- You own or have the necessary licenses, rights, consents, and permissions to publish and exploit the Entry,
- The Entry does not feature trademarks, logos, or brand names other than Lulus, and
- The Entry is not made for any improper purpose such as to intimidate or harass any individual or to ridicule, disparage, or embarrass Belle & Bloom.
- And you grant a right to Lulus to a royalty-free, irrevocable, transferrable, sub-licensable, and non-exclusive perpetual license throughout the universe for use in any and all media whether now known or hereafter devised to use and exploit (including without limitation by reproduction, distribution, public display, adaptation, communication to the public, and/or public performance, and including for commercial purposes) the Entry, waive to the full extent permitted by law any and all claims against Lulus related to moral rights in the Entry, and except where prohibited, grant written permission to have the Winner’s name, likeness and identity used for promotional purposes by Belle & Bloom without additional compensation.
Limit one Entry per person per Giveaway unless otherwise stipulated.
To preserve the standards of a Giveaway, Lulus may occasionally ask for additional information which will be used for fraud prevention.
No Entry shall contain any language or imagery which Lulus deems, in its sole and absolute discretion, to be inappropriate, indecent, obscene, hateful, tortious, defamatory, or that promotes discrimination on the basis of race, gender, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, or age. Lulus reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any Entry that contains any such language or imagery or which otherwise may be in violation of any law. Late, incomplete and/or inaccurate entries and entries not complying with all Rules are subject to disqualification. Any form of automated entry, including by the use of macros, scripts or bots, will be disqualified. Furthermore, by entering, each Participant represents and warrants that each Entry complies with these Giveaway Rules in full. Lulus reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify and/or not accept any Entry that Sponsor determines does not or is likely not to comply with these guidelines.
- Prizes: Prize shall be as stated on Giveaway Social Media Post. No cash or other prize substitutions are permitted except at Sponsor’s sole discretion. The prize is nontransferable. Online gift card prizes shall be subject to the terms and conditions delivered with the online gift card. Each winner will be responsible for paying all costs and expenses related to a prize that are not specifically mentioned, including, but not limited to, income taxes, and any other expenses that might reasonably be incurred by the winner in receiving or using the prize. Winner should consult a tax professional to discuss winner’s particular situation. Each winner may be required to submit his/her social security number or tax payer ID to Lulus in order to claim a prize. If a winner does not provide his/her social security number or tax payer ID as requested by Lulus, the winner will no longer be eligible to receive the prize and the prize will be forfeited and returned to Sponsor.
Each prize will be awarded “AS IS” and WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, express or implied (including, without limitation, any implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose). If you win a prize, you may not transfer, assign, or redeem the prize for cash. Sponsor or Belle & Bloom reserve the right to substitute a prize with a gift card or other prize of value equal to or greater than the value paid by Sponsor while setting up the Giveaway.