We are an expanding fashion development company based in Alexandria, we have an exciting opportunity for a dedicated and passionate Fashion Designer to come and join our team and make their mark on the Australian fashion industry!
We are looking for a designer with creative excellence, attention to detail and who has had experience in developing commercial, trend driven designs for Belle and Bloom's handbag range.
As part of a vibrant team, we are looking for someone who fits the company culture and can bring an abundance of creative energy into the team!
- Experienced in creating beautiful trend driven ranges
- Passionate about your customer; knowing who she is and what she wants
- High level of experience with creating detailed tech packs, including your own CAD illustrations
- High level of knowledge and a passion for handbags
- Design and range plan seasonal collections
- Ensure each collection is on-trend and in-line with the client's requests
- Liaise with the tech team to ensure details and finishing's are to a high standard
- Work with our co-operating factories to ensure timely delivery of samples
- Liaise with the factory to ensure tech packs are understood to minimise sampling
- Meeting with clients weekly to ensure ranges are to specification and delivering company objectives
- Minimum of 2-4 years design experience in a similar role in women's fashion handbags
- High level knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite - Illustrator, Photoshop, Indesign
- Experience with dealing with overseas suppliers
- Strong knowledge of fabrication, construction and production
- Excellent organizational, time management and verbal/written communication skills
We are a small company that is rapidly growing - this is a perfect time to join and contribute to the success!
How to apply
If you feel you have the skills and experience needed to succeed in this role, we would love to hear from you.
Please email us your CV at: firstname.lastname@example.org